BETWEEN PROGRAMME COUNTRIES AND PARTNER COUNTRIES
Within the Program Erasmus+/KA1 HIGHER EDUCATION
Deadline for Preliminary Applications («Declaration of Interest»): 30 November/ 20 December 2015
The Naryn State University in the ERASMUS+ framework hereby publishes a call for international Student Mobility with the University of Pisa supported by the European Commission through the project 2015−1-IT02-KA107 -14 705 (2015−2017).
All Phd students enrolled regularly in the Naryn State University in Agriculture, Humanities, Social and behavior Science Subject Areas are eligible to present the Declaration of interest for the pre-selection to the International Relations Department of NSU, Janara Baitugolova or send to the official e-mail account of IRO email@example.com.
- Student mobility for studies for PhD level at the University of Pisa (study period: 6 months)
Conditions to apply:
- Applicants must be active full-time students on a PhD programme of the Naryn State University
- The Hosting higher education institution is the University of Pisa.
- Activities carried out during the mobility at the University of Pisa must be integrated into the applicant’s program/studies at the home institution
- The University of Pisa will issue a transcript of records at the end of the study period.
- The study period at the University of Pisa must be fully recognised by the home University in accordance with the terms laid down in the Learning Agreement.
- ERASMUS+ students do not have to pay tuition fees to the university of Pisa.
- There will be opportunity to apply for social aid and/or support for people having disabilities or special needs.
- Applicants are considered full-time students of the sending institution also during the study period abroad.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of personal motivation, intercultural abilities, knowledge of English and academic excellence. (Among students with the same level of academic excellence and language knowledge, the most disadvantaged student from a poor socio-economic background or a student with special needs will be selected).
The mobile students will be awarded a grant for travel cost and for subsistence and expenses during the period of stay in Pisa:
The amount of the grant for travel is a unit cost related to the distance between the place of origin and Pisa
Calculated with the EU Distance Calculator: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
The total individual support to study in Pisa (850 EUR per month) is related to the duration of the mobility and will be defined in the grant agreement that the student/s selected will sign with the University of Pisa before their departure.
How to apply:
The University of Pisa hereby invites students enrolled in the partner Naryn State University to present a «Declaration of Interest» in order to participate the selection for the Erasmus international credit mobility. The «Declaration of Interest», presented using the form included in Annex 1 of this Call, should be given to their own Erasmus Coordinator.
Documents to be submitted with the Declaration of Interest:
- Transcript of records at the time of applying: this is an official list certified by the home Institution of all the courses that the student have completed, including information about the number of credits and the grades he/she received.
- Language certificate or a statement proving that the student’s English (or Italian) language knowledge reaches the intermediate level.
- A CV in English
- Any other useful information
The deadline for presenting the Declaration of Interest at the home Institution is 30 November/20th of December 2015.
The first selected candidate for each mobility flow will complete his or her Application by preparing a formal Learning Agreement which includes descriptions of the activities to be carried out and of how these will be recognised by the sending Institution. The Learning Agreement will be furnished to the candidates by the Erasmus coordinator of the home university, who will assist them in completing it.
The final approval by the University of Pisa will be announced by the end of December 2015.
Annex 1: Declaration of Interest