BETWEEN PROGRAMME COUNTRIES AND PARTNER COUNTRIES Within the Program Erasmus+/KA1 HIGHER EDUCATION
Deadline for Preliminary Applications («Declaration of Interest»): 30 November/ 20 December 2015
The Naryn State University in the ERASMUS+ framework hereby publishes a call for international Teaching\training staff Mobility with the University of Pisa supported by the European Commission through the project 2015−1-IT02-KA107 -14 705 (2015−2017).
All staff members enrolled regularly at the Naryn State University in Agriculture, Humanities, Social and behavior Science Subject Areas are eligible to present the Declaration of interest for the pre-selection
- Academic mobility for teaching\training at the University of Pisa for 5 days (total period including travel days is one week)
Conditions to apply:
- Applicants must be active full-time academic staff of the Naryn State University
- The Hosting higher education institution is the University of Pisa.
- Activities carried out during the mobility at the University of Pisa must be integrated into the applicant’s program/research/teaching at the home institution
- The University of Pisa will issue a transcript of records at the end of the study period.
- The academic staff period at the University of Pisa must be fully recognised by the home University in accordance with the Mobility agreement staff training.
- ERASMUS+ mobilities do not have to pay tuition fees to the university of Pisa.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of personal motivation, intercultural abilities, knowledge of English and academic experience to contribute to NSU upon arrival. (Among academics with the same level of academic excellence and language knowledge, the most disadvantaged from a poor socio-economic background or with special needs will be selected).
The mobilities will be awarded a grant for travel cost and for subsistence and expenses during the period of stay in Pisa:
The amount of the grant for travel is a unit cost related to the distance between the place of origin and Pisa
Calculated with the EU Distance Calculator: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
How to apply:
The University of Pisa hereby invites academics enrolled in the partner Naryn State University to present a «Declaration of Interest» in order to participate the selection for the Erasmus international credit mobility. The «Declaration of Interest», presented using the form included in Annex 1 of this Call, should be given to Janara Baitugolova, Head of IRO or send to the official account of IRO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents to be submitted with the Declaration of Interest:
- Mobility agreement staff training document Transcript of records at the time of applying: this is an official list certified by the home Institution of all the courses that the student have completed, including information about the number of credits and the grades he/she received.
- Language certificate or a statement proving that the student’s English (or Italian) language knowledge reaches the intermediate level.
- A CV in English
- Any other useful information
The deadline for presenting the Declaration of Interest at the home Institution is 30 November November/ 20 December 2015
The final approval by the University of Pisa will be announced by the end of December 2015.
Annex 1: Declaration of Interest
Annex 2: Mobility agreement staff training document